Pricing starts at $350. Each Boat Sleeps a Maximum of 4 adults & 2 children.
Embark on a relaxing journey through the Whitewater Bay with your family and friends while enjoying the comfort of these aquatic accommodations. The 42-foot houseboats sleep a maximum of 4 adults & 2 children (due to a cozy fit, we strongly recommend only 4 adults maximum at one time!) and are fully equipped with all the necessities as well as essential amenities.All houseboats are located in the marina at Flamingo, located 38 miles from the entrance to Everglades National Park.
Take a tour of what it’s like on the inside of a houseboat with our NEW How-to Houseboat blog!
WE ARE NOW TAKING RESERVATIONS!
- Two bedrooms: one with a queen bed and the other with a full size bed (three houseboats are available with this arrangement)
- Two bedrooms: one with a full size bed and the other with a full-over-full bunk-bed (one houseboat available with this arrangement)
- Living area
- One bathroom – shower, no bathtub
- Galley with: gas oven/range, gas-electric refrigerator (8.5 cu ft) with a freezer, microwave that will work at the dock, French Press, basic set of cooking utensils, glasses, dishes, silverware, pots/pans
- The fridge & hot water will automatically switch from shore power (electric) to propane once the boat departs from the dock
- Houseboats have A/C while at the dock
- Each boat sleeps 4 adults and 2 children max
- Screened Windows
Provided with houseboat rentals:
- Linen for beds and bathroom
- Dish soap
- Hand soap
- Paper towels
- Marine toilet paper
- In compliance with Florida state law, anyone born on or after January 1, 1988, must have a valid boater’s safety card or certificate.
- Minimum age to rent is 25.
- All reservations will automatically be charged $25 for propane that will provide (1) 20lb tank.
- All houseboat rentals will depart with a full tank of fuel. Refueling costs will be charged upon return of the boat.
- Rentals will be limited to the boundaries of Whitewater Bay and will not be allowed to travel out the Shark River into the Gulf of Mexico.
- A two-night minimum rental is required year-round.
- All boats are smoke-free.