February 18, 2021 Update
Brief site update:
Cottages 4, 3, 2 and 1 are progressing with the following highlights
- Cottage 4 support beam formwork has been removed and Gates is working on cleaning up the finishes from the concrete slag.
- Cottage 3 support beam formwork has been removed and the post shoring is in place. Waiting on the concrete break tests before removing the post shoring.
- Cottage 2 was being poured with concrete at time of visit. Anticipate stripping forms on Tuesday.
- Cottage 1 support beams are in process of rebar being installed with an anticipated concrete pour date of 2/22/21.
- Ramp and bridge trenching has started
- Restaurant trenching has started in anticipation of NPS review of documents to be resubmitted once received.