March 11, 2021 Construction Updates
Brief site update:
- Buildings 4, 3, & 2 concrete structures are complete including the precast stairs and planks with the exception of cleaning up the concrete surfaces of any rough areas and color inconsistencies from the concrete pour
- We requested Gates to address these items in particular on cottage 4
- Building 1 structure is poured and the formwork has partially been removed
- Grade beams for the ramp are complete and the columns are expected to be poured 3/12/21 or 3/15/21
- Grade beams for the restaurant are being fabricated and are expected to be poured 3/22/21
- The site is progressing well.
- David Troff has replaced Jay Wolfe as the new PM at Gates. He appears to be communicating with SG Bloch at a higher level.
- With that said, there is still quite a bit of work that needs to take place to have the containers delivered to the site.
- Gates is looking at other options to finish the containers for both the Cottages and Restaurant on site in lieu of in the factory to help expedite the schedule
- We have also reached out to a few manufactures listed below on the restaurant for budget and timing. We can discuss in more detail once they get back to us
- Global Modular
- Crate Modular
- Homomobar ( too busy)