Flamingo Everglades 101
Are you ready for a one-of-a-kind adventure?
A houseboat-eco tent-boat tour extravaganza?
Welcome to Flamingo Adventures.
Here you can experience a unique outdoor retreat in Florida’s subtropical wilderness. Flamingo Adventures is the ONLY place in the USA where you can stay in a houseboat, eco-tent, or both as your one-stop adventure spot!
Located within Everglades National Park, in the heart of the Everglades wetlands, Flamingo provides beautiful campgrounds, an abundance of recreational activities and phenomenal views of the largest subtropical wilderness in the nation.
You will experience the exotic wildlife and bird watching, as well as a variety of concession services, such as boat slips, launch ramps, houseboat rentals, boat tours, canoeing and kayaking, fishing and hiking.
Here’s some information to get you started:
- Entry fee to Everglades National Park $30 (per vehicle) effective January 10, 2019. Please visit NPSfor more information
- Houseboat pricing starts at $350. (each boat sleeps at max four adults and two kids)
- Eco-tents can be reserved here
- Daily 90 min Boat tours are available from Flamingo Marina. Purchase tickets here
Hours of operation:
- Marina Store: 7 am-7:00 pm, seven days a week
- Dock/Rentals: 8 am-5 pm, seven days a week
- Food Truck: Currently operating Wednesday – Sunday 11:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Daily Boat Tours: 11:00am, 1:00pm, and 3:00pm
So, get your camera ready, bring your sunscreen and loved ones for a one-of-a-kind adventure through the Everglades swamps!